Reach opinion leaders with unsurpassed efficiency

opinion leaders

The proprietary online marketing system to cost-effectively target Opinion Leaders.

Whether you are looking to lobby Congress, influence Legislators, or introduce new products or services into the market reaching out to Opinion Leaders is the ideal way to start. Opinion Leaders have the ability to influence consumer behavior and impact the direction and adoption of products and services.

Visit OpinionLeaders.com

Who are Opinion Leaders?

A RoperASW study finds 10% of Americas hold the power influence the other 90% of the population. They are most likely in an executive position with a high income, married (with kids), and have a college education.